Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

"Happy Pendance Day!"

That is what Elijah went around telling everyone on Saturday..."Happy Pendance Day!" We had a good day. The kids and I went to the gym on Saturday morning and Beau worked in the yard. We came home...did some work around the house, the kids and I napped and then we went to the Morris' for the annual celebration with the youth and their families.


Before we left I took some pics of Sadie in her "First 4th" shirt...



And as you know...Elijah couldn't be left out of a picture...



As soon as we got there Elijah and Beau went straight into the pool. I would have loved to go swimming, but I couldn't find my suit. I'm sure no one was upset. I'm positive the deep purple stretch marks, cellulite and leaky boobs would have had everyone racing to get out. Oh well...








We had a great feast of hamburgers, hot dogs and cheese puffs out of a huge barrel (job security)! Once the firework show started Elijah sat on the propane tank to watch...



By this time Sadie was exhausted (and so was Elijah) so we didn't get a family picture. I did, however get one of me with my boy...





And me with my man...though he can't not squint when the flash goes off...

Too cute...



Elijah would wave at every firework and yell "hi firework, whatcha doin firework?"...

We had a great time...Thanks to the Morris Family for having us all again! You never know...we may crash your party next year! (If there are cheese puffs from a barrel!)
I'll try to blog more later. We've had a busy weekend and I think this week will be the busiest on the record books, but I'll try to take some time to blog. In other news, congrats to Carl and Jennifer on the birth of their first baby today!! A girl, Presley!

No comments: