Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Please pardon my error!

I have been corrected...the green dress in the pictures below that Sadie is wearing was not bought by my mom. Katy and Brooklyn got that dress. Ha! I told Katy I would make sure everyone knew just how good her taste was!

On another note:
Beau told me yesterday he got Sadie to laugh. I knew she was getting close. I haven't heard it yet. I can't wait!

Then tonight I got home from work and he, very casually, tells me Sadie rolled over from her tummy to her back today. It went something like this, "Elijah had ravioli for lunch, the water bill's in the mail and Sadie rolled over." Are you kidding me!!! I said, "That's the kind of thing you call me about and get on the video camera!!" He wasn't as impressed as me. I did get to see this though. I put her to bed tonight on her tummy and went in to check on her later. She was on her back just looking up at me!

I don't have any pictures today, but I will try to get some tomorrow. I'm on my way to bed. I worked today. Its really taking a lot out of me. Its been 3 months since I spent 12 hours on my feet and I can totally feel it. Even more tiring than that is the critical thinking. The most "critical thinking" I've done in the past 3 months is "how long has it been since Sadie ate/pooped/slept? and what would Elijah like for lunch?"

More later.

No comments: