Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Having fun and getting skinny...or trying to.

Just snapping some pics of the kids while playing in Sadie's room.

Sadie trying out her Bumbo chair...


Elijah, of course, wanted a picture taken of him and Sadie together...

Then he had to try the chair out for himself...


My girl is getting bigger! This is her "is that the best you can do?" look.



After Elijah's very long bath on Saturday night he noticed his pruned hands. He'd never seen that before. It took quite a while for me to convince him everything was okay and it would go back to normal.

I have been working out a lot lately. Last week I went to the gym 4 times. I've been working out as much as I can for about 3 weeks. I wanted to go to Zumba this morning (salsa dancing aerobics class) but it started at 9:15. This is usually the time I'm nursing Sadie. She must have sensed my need to work out and so she did a little unusual feeding schedule last night. She went to be around 10pm, woke up to eat at 5am and then at 8am. So by the time 9 rolled around both kids were fed, dressed and ready to go. I got to Zumba just in time. After Zumba I sat and watched Elijah do Fit Kids. I haven't lost any of the 20 lbs of FAT I gained during my pregnancy, but maybe the silver lining is that I haven't gained any more! Ha! Oh well, even if I'm not getting skinny just yet at least I'm doing something good for myself and it gives me a reason to get dressed and put on deodorant!
We're planning a trip to the beach in the morning with Aimee, Gary and Grant so I should have more pics tomorrow.



No comments: