Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Match Set

Well, Aimee and I have a special connection. That was proven again this morning. I walked into church after not seeing Aimee for over a week and we were dressed just alike! Both in green shirts and white skirts. I even wore my hair curly today, too! We got asked numerous times if we'd planned it...nope, just good taste.
My girls was just super cute today. I think my mom bought her this dress. I FINALLY got her into some shoes. They are newborns and still kept slipping off, but they stayed on long enough for a picture. Just thought I'd share...





Just another cute pic of my girl. Katy and Brooklyn got this outfit for Sadie, her first ballerina dress...


This last picture is just totally random. I got it off of Katy's blog. Its a picture of my brothers and my dad. They went to see George Jones for Father's Day. I just think they all look so handsome. I love these three men so much!!!

No comments: