Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ice Cream for Breakfast?

Monday morning we had a MOM's club social to celebrate the new board members coming in and out with the old. Well they wanted ice cream to celebrate and the only time you can be semi comfortable down here is in the morning so we had an ice cream party at 10am!!! See why I like these ladies! They get me! The kids had a great time playing in the water.




"Hey Grant, wanna play a game?"...


"Here it comes!"...


"Isn't that fun!"...
I waited for Grant's reaction before I decided if Elijah would get in trouble or not. Here was the verdict...






And of course, Sadie...

Countdown till Beau comes home...2.5 days!!
The first day or two of Beau being gone are kinda fun. The house is clean, I get to spread out in bed, I watch a movie at night (a girly one), I make all his least favorite/my favorite foods like Spinach, Artichoke, Asparagus Lasagna and Salmon Croquettes (which I just learned the name...we grew up calling them Salmon Patties - somehow Croquettes sounds much more distinguished). However, after about the 2nd day (especially being a single parent) I really want Beau home. I'm off to nap while the kids nap - I'm exhausted.

No comments: