Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Madeleine's Birthday Party

After the garage sale we had Maddie's birthday party. First we opened gifts - I was really proud of Elijah. He didn't try to open any of her gifts. He sat and watched, even telling her "Happy Birthday" a few times. After gifts we had hot wings and cake, a very interesting, but very tasty combination. Then we let the kids play in the water. They had a blast!

Trying to splash Beau...


This time he went down the slide legs first. The first time he tried head first and ended up under water which surprised him!






Looks like he's having fun to me!




Jahno said Sadie just HAD to get out of her carrier!

Then came time to play on the giant slip and slide...




This morning Beau left really early for Camp Bandina. I am totally not cut out to be a single parent. When Beau's gone it just shows me how much he does. Especially on Sunday morning. I usually wake up and he's got Elijah at the breakfast table and Sadie in his arms. He will have my coffee brewing and sometimes even has breakfast ready for me. While I get ready he dresses Elijah and packs his church bag. I get Sadie dressed and we leave. Not exactly how it went this morning. I got up, got Elijah some oatmeal, kept going back to Sadie's room to turn on her mobile to keep her from crying, tried to put make up on, then Elijah wanted another bowl of oatmeal, Sadie's crying, my hair is not straightening, get Elijah dressed, get Sadie dressed, start to leave, Elijah has poop, change his diaper, notice his shirt is dirty (how did a dirty shirt get hung up?), change his shirt, pack his bag, head for the car, I find an old power bar in a purse and that gets to be my breakfast on the way to church! Boy do I miss Beau!
Scroll down for more new blogs.

No comments: