Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy Weekend!

We had a busy weekend. Thursday the girls came over for Freezer Fun. Here are some pics I stole from Jen's blog (Beau had my camera to take pics of my car).


Sadie was the only child invited. Partly because I have to nurse her and partly because it was my house and I make the rules! Ha! Just kidding. She slept almost the whole time.




Aimee de-boning chicken (which she may never do again). I have been having to keep this a secret for weeks, but now I can finally tell....Aimee's pregnant!! Maybe she'll have a girl and they can be roomies at ACU!!



Melissa stuffing shells (she may never do this again either)...


Friday we left for Rosebud. I did a horrible job of taking pictures. I stole some from Janice, though. Saturday Elijah got to go to the Temple Train Depot - Whistle Stop. He loved it!



He also got to play at the park...

Beau and Brooklyn playing Peek-a-Boo...

Mimi and Elijah watering the plants...



Taking time for a sip...


Mimi and Pepaw got a sprinkler to play with. It was a hit...



Everyone watching Elijah...always the center of attention.








Even Max was watching him...







Sorry its blurry...




We went to the zoo again yesterday...I'll try to post about that tomorrow. We have an extremely busy weekend coming up so I'll have a lot to post about, but it may take me a while. More later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like we missed all the fun!! I see lots of these days ahead!!