Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Be Our Guest, Be Our Guest...

Are you singing the Beauty and the Beast song? You should be! Well, Beau and I keep hosting things in the new home because it spurs us on to get things finished. This past weekend our Scogins came to visit (pics of that to come soon). We wanted them to have a nice comfortable guest room so we've been working hard to get that done (well, I've worked hard and Beau has helped. Ha!) I think its quite a transformation. Aimee tells me my pics don't do justice of the "afters" in the house so I think the only thing to do is for you to come and see it in person...and now you have somewhere to sleep!











The guest room before. Loving the vertical blinds!...








The guest room after...


















Quite the transformation!!

The guest bath before...




The guest bathroom after...


Aren't you loving the light fixture!!











I think it turned out really well. Gary even said its the most comfortable bed he's ever slept in...he offered us money for it. So with all that said...when are you coming?

1 comment:

Janice said...

Love the plant holder....