Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

If you give a moose a muffin...

I have really been missing the mom's club I was in back in Alvin. I haven't been able to find anything like that around here so I thought to myself, "self, just start one yourself!" So I did. Friday we had our first activity. I hosted Story time. We read If You Give a Moose a Muffin.
I didn't get any pictures of reading the story being read because I was the one reading the story!
After reading the story we gathered around the table to make muffins...
Each child was able to add an ingredient. Robert cracking the egg...
Ben stirring the egg...






At this point Jessica took over the photography...











I'm pretty convinced Jessica spent the remainder of the time trying to take horrible pictures of me. It couldn't just be that I look that bad...

















Then we moved onto the craft portion of our morning...






We made sock puppets...













Ding!! The muffins are ready!


This is Ben. Please excuse the camera cord in the way. I. Love. This. Kid. I love it when he says "I love you Miss Ewica!"
Brooklyn and Amy were in town, we were so excited they were able to come...




After muffins we had a little play time for the kids and chill time for the moms...





Well, most of the moms were chilling. I found Jessica hanging with the kids...




We had a great time!! We have planned more activities!

No comments: