Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Safety First!

Elijah has been afraid of water since I can remember. He is perfectly fine and has a great time wading in the kiddie pool, but had gotten to the point that he wouldn't even get in the "deep end" if you held him. The kids and I went to Stephenville for the weekend. We swam the whole weekend. Friday evening my dad coerced Elijah into the "deep end". Elijah had a life jacket on and realized he could "swim". By Saturday Elijah was swimming all over the pool by himself. He even went down the slide!! You have no idea what a big deal that is! We were worrying about if we should put him in swim lessons, but I think our problem is solved.

I had to get these pictures to prove to Beau that it really happened.









This is the funny part. Elijah felt most comfortable if he had his life jacket on and was in the tube float. But, hey, I don't care...he was in the water.

No comments: