Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I forgot one...

I forgot a picture from Memorial Day. It is actually stolen from Aimee's blog. We were bathing the kids and her camera was closest. Next time we get together I bet we'll be able to get Grayson in there, but I think we'll need a bigger tub! I think Grant is the only one smiling and saying "cheese" because its his mom taking the picture, but it could also be that my kids are just stubborn.

Elijah age 3yrs 7mos. Grant age 2 yrs 1 month. Sadie age 1 year 1 month. Grayson (not pictures...probably sleeping) age 5 months.

I thought it was a really cute picture. Aimee said that its possible one mom could have all 4 of these children. I don't think its possible because I would have had to become pregnant 1 week after giving birth to Sadie and I don't think that's possible. However, it is totally possible to have 4 kids under the age of 4. Scary thought.

We're having a very busy week, pictures to come soon.

No comments: