Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

As you already know, we had our friends Aimee, Gary, Grant and Grayson over for the Memorial Day Weekend and Holiday. We had a great time! Here are a TON of pics!

I bought Grant and Elijah their own table so we could have room for everyone. They loved it. I wish it actually was a plain wooden table and I wish there were more chairs, but oh well. Here are Elijah and Sadie trying it out before our company arrived...


I caught the guys (minus Beau, who had a meeting) wrestling...








Then they moved on to Hide and Seek (Gary is seeking)...




We sat up the pool for the kids on Monday. All the kids loved it (except Grayson who, I'm sure was sleeping).
Grant...



Elijah...









Sadie...







I bought a watermelon on Saturday and Elijah jkept asking if we could eat it. By Monday he was dying to dig into it. He loved it! We all did.








I realize, after looking at this pic, where Elijah gets his "cheese" face from every time I try to take his picture!







Grayson was actually awake!!







I went and got Sadie up from a nap. She wasn't sure about all this watermelon hype...





But she came around...
Sadie kept trying to give Grayson toys. I think she was afraid he'd get bored. She's a great hostess in the making...
While everyone was enjoying the back yard Beau and I did a little gardening projects we needed to finish. We got the herb garden up and running...
Mmmm. Can't wait to start cooking!
Then Beau put together my huge hanging basket my mom got me. Its hanging from a huge oak tree in the front yard...

Now we move on to the Sadie portion of the show. Aimee had my camera. She told me later "I think I could take pictures of Sadie all day" Here are a FEW of the ones she took...

I could stare at this picture for the rest of the day...











Seriously!!




No comments: