Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Elijah at the park

Thursday morning Elijah and I went to the park. Here are a few pics..

On the swings (Elijah's favorite)...

Pointing to birds flying overhead...


"Mama, you're so funny!"

"I'm so relaxed right now!"

Climbing the mountain...

Elijah thinks he's brave enough to try the big slide...

"One, two, three, go!"


He made it!



"Look how big I am"

"Did you see me, Mama?!"

We had a good time, Elijah loves to go to the park. Friday I had to work. Beau had a car wash this morning (fundraiser) and I cleaned the house. Everyone should be showing up for couple's game night in a few minutes. I just found out I have to work tomorrow. I am supposed to take a CPR Instructor class tomorrow so I'm trying to find some one to work half a day for me!! It doesn't look hopeful. Better go...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he grows and changes every time I see him. XOXOX's Mimi

Emily said...

just wanted to know that i added your blog's link to my blog! love you friend :)