Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Today's the Day!!

I just got a call from my dad. My mom called him from Hawaii at 7:30 our time this morning and 2:30 Hawaii time. Katy was having such strong, close contractions that it woke her up and they headed to the hospital. We haven't heard anything for an hour and a half - there's no service in the hospital.

I'll let you know when I know more. Please, please keep Jon, Katy and Brooklyn in your prayers today as they welcome their new little boy, Cale. God is so good, Katy was so worried that no one would be there for the birth and she would have to do it alone, but it all worked out. Jon got home early - from a practice mission that was supposed to be a month long, Katy's mom got there last week, her dad, 3 sisters, 2 brothers in law, one niece all got there Tuesday and my mom got there yesterday. Now it seems she has gone gone into labor at just the right time. Everyone will be there for at least a week to help her and Jon.

Check back in soon for more from Elijah at VBS and hopefully more on Cale.

No comments: