Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Independence Day

I had to get up and go to work for the 4th, but we ended up closing the unit and I got home about 3pm. I made some homemade strawberry ice cream and we headed over to the Moris' home for dinner and fun. We played Croquet where I got 1st Loser! We had yummy burgers and lots of ice cream. Before we left I talked the boys into taking a few pics...

This is what I have to deal with...Beau is always closing his eyes, we have to take a picture 32 times to get one with his eyes open...I'm saying cheese to try and get Elijah to smile...Elijah is making his scary "teeth" face...oh well...


Elijah riding a skunk!


We came home to watch the firework that are launched just a couple blocks from our house. It was a good 4th.

No comments: