Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Maternity Service Announcement

I have an announcement to make on behalf of all currently pregnant and future pregnant women of the world. Please refrain from making any comments that contain the words "big, huge, or fat"! It makes no difference if these comments are said with a smile, followed with a "just kidding" or a "I don't mean that in a bad way." Personally, I don't care if you rub my belly, but if one more person tells me how big I've gotten or makes a fat joke I am going to go off on you!

Anyway, I worked a few hours today, its getting harder and harder just to walk. We are supposed to go strawberry picking tomorrow morning at the local farmers's market (if the rain will hold off a few hours). Then I will decide tomorrow evening (if we don't have a baby yet) if I will put my name on to work Wednesday.

Off to put Elijah to bed. Hope everyone is having a great week. More later...

2 comments:

bunnytrails said...

I am sure you are absolutely beautiful and every pregnant woman in the world has felt like you at this very moment. You will be back in your "skinny jeans" in a flash! Hang in there! Love you!

Kaylane said...

"Mom of Two Announcement"

I'm going to hit the next person that says that to me and I'm not even pregnant!!! :) I'VE HAD TWO KIDS IN TWO YEARS.....give me some time to recover!!!