Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Crazy Kid!

After days like today I wonder, "If I don't go into labor tonight, this baby is never coming". We worked so hard this weekend! I worked Friday, Saturday we got up and got moving. After breakfast I took Elijah to Bibby and John's. Then I went to get a carpet cleaner from Kroger's and some other items. When I got home Beau had moved all our furniture out of the living room. I'm sorry, but it was disgusting!! Our carpets were gross. We had planned on putting in Pergo floors after Christmas, but with our financial situation during my maternity leave we haven't been able to. Anyway, I didn't think cleaning the carpet would really work, but it looks great!! Plus we found lots of stuff under the couches!! We did it ourselves because professional carpet cleaning solution has been linked to Kawasaki's Disease (that's the disease John Travolta's son who just died had). I have even asked my pediatrician about it and he agrees with the research and advised us not to clean the carpets. So we used some organic cleaner from Melaleuca. After cleaning the carpets Beau went and got Elijah to bring him home for his nap and I went and ran a bunch of errands. When I came home the boys were working in the yard and I went to work in Sadie's room. Elijah had picked me some flowers at John and Bibby's and wanted to give them to me. He was so proud...

Isn't he cute! Just in case you didn't get a good look at them...

Later that afternoon we got a package from Aunt Amy. It had a great bag with Sadie's name on it, a bunch of bows and clothes for Sadie and a gift for Elijah...


It's a Diego Backpack. He put it on and was so excited. He calls it his "rescue pack" which is what Diego's bag is called...



Gotta go...
Thanks Amy, we loved it!!
Saturday night we ate dinner, put Elijah to bed and watched a movie. Today, after church we had lunch and went back to work. I worked in Sadie's room and then decided to take a little nap. Beau was working outside and I guess he didn't think trying to saw thru the gutter by our window would keep me up...so much for my nap. I got up, did 8 loads of laundry, worked more in Sadie's room, went thru the house straightening up, and got ready for all the youth group to come over for Devo. After devo I folded and put up the laundry and now here we are. I am on call tomorrow so that's good, I get to sleep in. Yeah!
Best story of the day:
This morning during church Elijah wanted to go to the nursery with Grant. He kept asking and asking. I told him to whisper that he could go after communion. He wouldn't whisper. I told him again. He wouldn't whisper. I thumped him (and when I say thump, I mean the slightest little tap of my finger, I actually didn't didn't even think he would feel it) on the chin. He turned around to me and yelled, "Don't hit me, Mama! Don't hit me! I'm in a bad mood! Don't hit me!" Beau leaned over and said, "Watch out, some one will be calling CPS on you" I didn't think anyone except maybe the people right around us even heard, but yeah, every person (even people who sit on the total other side of the building) came filing by me after church making fun of me. Everyone kept saying..."Don't you hit that boy!" They think its so funny.
More later, I'm sure.




No comments: