Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Take a Guess

If you notice on the right side of the screen is a place for people to post their guesses on Sadie's due date, time, weight, and length. To guess, just leave a comment and I'll post it on the list. Good luck...there just might be a prize for the winner (probably not, but maybe! Ha!).

Elijah stuff:
He has informed us, for the last few days, that he is now Jackson. Not sure where that came from. I think its funny though, because that's the name I wanted for him when I was pregnant. But after calling him Jackson for the past day or so I am glad we named him Elijah...he's definitely an Elijah.

Everything is followed up with a "why not?" from him. Such as:
"Elijah, don't step on that toy."
"Why not Mama?"
"Because you're going to break it."
After about 5 rounds of this my answer came back as "because I said so!"

Today he came up to me all upset and frustrated and said, "I want my sister!!" Again, not sure where he gets this stuff.

Sadie stuff:
We took our Maternity pics today. Not the best, not impressed with the photographer, but I just wanted to have one and they are good enough. I'll see if I can scan one for you in the next couple days.

I work tomorrow, but go back to the MD on Thursday. I have her diaper bag and my hospital bag semi packed and ready to go. Still have quite a bit to do, but at least she has clean clothes, a place to sleep and a place to change her diaper.

I have this experience every couple of days where I'm overcome with emotion and just think "I am going to be holding and rocking my baby girl in a matter of days". I love Elijah with all my heart, so much that just thinking of him makes me swell with pride and love. There is just something about a Mother having a daughter. I imagine its what Beau looked forward to when thinking about having a son. Or maybe its from the wonderful relationship I have had with my own mom. Either way, I am so excited.

More Thursday...

6 comments:

Courtney Jo said...

I don't know if it's the hormones or just me, but your statement about a mother and her daughter... I'm in tears!!!

Ok it may be the hormones...

My guess... March 30th @ 2:31pm :o)
7lbs 4oz 19inches

Aimee Scogin said...

April 2 3:47 AM 7lbs 8oz 19inches

shood9@gmail.com said...

Here it is Erica......
April 1st, 2009 @ 1600ish
8lbs 2 oz. and 20 inches long :) Sandra Hood

Robin's Blog said...

My guess is March 31st 6:58pm. As for weight and length, I say 7lbs 3oz 19.5inches

Robin's Blog said...

March 31st around 7pm
7lbs 5oz 19.5inches

Katy said...

After many thoughts and notes (actually probably to many-- guess we know already who her favorite aunt will be) I have come up with this. You will go in on the night of Aril 5th and have her the morning of Aril 6th. The time will be 6:17 am She will be 7.5 lbs and 19.5 in. Sorry to say it but your labor be about 8 or so hours. But you both will do fine and she'll be as beautiful as ever. Love you