Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update on Sadie's Arrival

Well, Elijah and I went to the MD this am again. My MD is out of town for Spring Break so I saw another doctor in the office. He said I am the same as last week...Posterior, 50%, and dilated to a 1. That's good news for me. Even though I am so uncomfortable I need more time. I need a little more time to get Sadie's room ready, we are planning on cleaning the carpets on Saturday, and the longer I can work the longer my maternity leave will last thru the summer. I need to be off as long as possible in June because Beau will be gone twice in June for a week at a time and it will be very difficult to find babysitters for two kids from so early in the morning to so late at night for me to work.

I am finding it very interesting what everyone is putting in as their guesses for Sadie. They all seem to be centered around the end of the month and a 7lb baby. I'm enjoying reading them, keep 'em coming.

Elijah and I also went to the grocery store after the appointment. We spend an obscene amount of time there, but thanks to all my coupons, not an obscene amount of money. I had so much stuff it was falling out of the basket by the time we got to the register. I am trying to make sure I have everything I need so I won't have to go back before Sadie comes....oh and Mom, I bought you some "fake" peanut butter so your stay won't be horrible!! You may have to sleep on the floor, but at least you'll have some peanut butter!! Ha!

I leave you with this video of Elijah. He is very much into having you "watch this" He also asks us every day if its time to go to the hospital to get baby Sadie. I tried to get him to say in on the camera, but today he came up with a different answer for how we're going to get her....

1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

Ok, Gary's guess: April 3rd at 11:00AM. She'll be 7lbs 4 oz and 19in.