Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

You HAVE to see this!

Okay, Aimee and I finished painting last night. Unfortunately the idea fell short and you can't really see the stripes...especially in the picture. However, at this point I am too tired (and behind) to repaint them to be more noticeable so they are staying the way they are. Anyway, to the good part...Beau put the crib together this afternoon and I put the bedding on it. I LOVE this bedding. My sweet friend Sandy made it for me! It is gorgeous! I can't wait to get the matching curtains and maybe even a blanket. Here are some pics...


I snapped these in such a hurry, I'll send some better ones soon...



Of course I couldn't take a picture with Elijah around without him wanting to be in the "cheese"




Isn't it just great!!!

Keep scrolling down for lots of new blogs from this weekend.

3 comments:

Aimee Scogin said...

OHMYGOODNESS! Erica, I *love* it! :)

Kaylane said...

Oh Erica - that bedding is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Well done!!!

Brian Stuart said...

That bedding is adorable! I can't wait to see the room finished!
Candice