Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sadie's Room So-far

We've finally started working on Sadie's nursery now that Elijah is firmly planted in his big boy room. Here are some pics so far...


Elijah's room as his nursery (just to remind you)...









Then with everything removed and ready to be primed...










Then came priming. It was so hard to paint over his room. Aimee and I had worked so hard on it and it seemed like it was just yesterday that we painstakingly painted those letters. (Thank you Aimee for your help priming)





Then Sunday Beau helped me paint the light blue. Today I painted the darker blue around the top and Aimee helped me tape off the stripes so I can paint those later this week. Thank you Beau and Aimee for your help!!


I know it may seem odd that I'm painting a girl's nursery blue...but just stick with me...I think its going to turn out really cute. Just wait till you see the bedding...it is awesome!! More to come.
In other news, I went to the MD today. Everything looks great and I start going every week next week.
Scroll down for another blog.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who am I to say anything about a blue girl room!!! My daughter's room is Dallas Cowboy! It looks great so far. I can't believe how big Eli has gotten.

Anonymous said...

I love Sadie's room so far! So cute and girlie. my guess is April 3, 7lbs. 13 oz 19.5 in long. can't wait to see her! love ya!