Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

100+ Outside...we're staying in!

As most of you know its over 100 degrees every day here in Texas! Now that we've moved we have no shade in our yards and with no shade and fair skin I'm not spending time outside with the kids. So we've been inside A LOT!! I snapped a few pics of the kids hanging out.

Watching some (very educational) tv...


What would make Sadie have such an interested, entertained, precious face as this?...

Her sweet brother singing to her...

I've been working on updating my CPR flyer. I plan on driving around town today or tomorrow and trying to get some business. Our house hasn't had a single offer, not even a showing in 3 weeks!! So we need all the extra money we can get. Please pray for us to sell our house because no Gary...trying to do a bad job on our yard won't get us back!! Ha!! I talked to the director of Elijah's preschool and she has been looking into certifying her teachers so it looks like I might get to do that!
We're having dinner tonight with some people from church, Beau has off tomorrow then he's going tubing all day Saturday. Mom and Dad offered to come hang out with me on Saturday, but they just filled up their new pool with water so the kids and I might go there instead. Sunday night we're going to Austin for a youth event...no rest for the weary! (Actually, its no rest for the youth minister and his family during the summer)
More later.

No comments: