Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Wondering

Sunday morning Beau went to get Elijah dressed. I usually lay out his clothes, but hadn't done it yet so I told Beau "I want him to wear his white pants and Easter shirt" Beau asked why and I said "because its almost Labor Day and you don't wear white after Labor Day (which is also why I was wearing a skirt with white sandals) and I want him to wear those pants". He thought I was crazy. I went on to explain that you only wear white pants/shoes/etc between Memorial Day and Labor Day. He still thought I was crazy. He also thinks I'm crazy when he comes out dressed in his "winter khakis and a winter shirt" he has no clue what I'm talking about. Now, I know we don't really go by this rule anymore, but I just can't get past it. What about you? Do you think I'm crazy too?

2 comments:

Aimee Scogin said...

I think it's more like April-October. Especially in Texas. But I'm no fashinista!

shood9@gmail.com said...

WOW!Dad is such a fashion critic. Your right.I think that all women are.:)I need to call you because I need that recipe for the popcorn that you made last year with white chocolate, almonds, and popcorn. We miss you so much and thanks for staying current on your blog. I get such a kick and please inform me when you post your first book. (Food for thought) :) Childrens novels, comedy, educational,ect. I read them all.