Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Look what I made!!

I was at a baby shower for a friend a few months ago and she got a bow hanger as a gift. I thought...I can make that. So I did. Took me about $3 and 10 minutes! I love those kind of crafts!








Look at all those bows!! Love it! Have I mentioned lately just how much fun it is having a girl!

I just shipped Elijah off for a night of fun with Mimi! Beau is on his way home from San Antonio and Sadie is laying on her mat singing to herself. I should get a recording for you. Probably not as cute to you, but I love it. I have a day of working on the house planned for tomorrow, then Beau's parents will bring Elijah home and stay for dinner. I have a new recipe planned - Rachael Ray's Chicken Shepherd Pie. I know you shouldn't try a new recipe for guests, but you can't go wrong with Rachael!
More later

No comments: