Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Last night we went to the Open House for Elijah's Tuesday/Thursday School. We met his teacher, Miss Ginger and saw his classroom.


I got up early this morning and made a big breakfast (French Toast, Eggs and Bacon). I went and got Elijah. He was already awake...I said, "Elijah, today's a big day" and he jumped up and yelled, "Preschool!!!" We had to work so hard to keep him calmed down enough to eat and get dressed. It was really funny...


Showing me his back pack...


Sorry its fuzzy...

He had a great day, though his teacher said he didn't take a nap - shocker. So he's been vegging since he got home so we don't have an exhausted meltdown tonight.
What's for dinner? Jambalaya and French Bread! Mmmm! I love it when school starts for many reasons:
1. My son is gone twice a week (learning) and I get some Sadie-time (and Erica-time)
2. Beau is home more. Its still really busy around here, but since the kids are in school there are fewer things during the day and week.
3. Football season
4. I know that if school is starting, football is starting and if football is starting that means cooler weather is coming and I LOVE cool weather.
5. Fall and winter cooking!! Soup, stew and hot chocolate!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

He looks so handsome

Janice said...

I am sitting here crying. Can he possibly be old enough for this. Mimi doesn't think so. But I am happy for him to get to have new friends and get to be so darling everyday.