Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

On the move!

I got the walker out for Sadie last week because I needed to do some work and she wants to stand all the time. I didn't expect her to move around, but boy was I wrong! She is all over the place! I even took the walker to the picnic Sunday and everyone got a kick out of the 4 month old walking around.

HEB had pears on sale on Saturday so I added them to Sadie's diet. She now has had oatmeal, bananas, pears and watermelon. I know...watermelon. I was eating some at the picnic and I let her suck on it. You would have thought I had pulled off a limb by the way she was acting when I took it away! I also have some squash I may make her tonight...we'll see.


1 comment:

Janice said...

She is so darling. Can't believe she is strolling around.