Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting Closer!

I'm daily getting glimpses of what Elijah and Sadie playing together in the future will look like. She ADORES her brother and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. He calls her "my girl" as in..."good morning, my girl", "you have a wet diaper, my girl?". He is pretty protective of her. She was on her mat playing the other day and I was trying to get an email sent. Sadie started fussing and Elijah came up to me, very upset, and said, "Mama, put the computer down, you need to feed Sadie!"



"This is a giraffe"...




They are too cute!

Beau left town this afternoon to go to San Antonio to surprise our old youth group. They are going to Fiesta Texas tomorrow. We got some errands ran today and had lunch with our youth at Rosa's. I feel like I had important stuff to say, but I'm tired and can't remember any of it. Elijah hasn't gone in the potty in 2 days. I have no idea how to want him to go. I'm afraid he's lazy. I offer candy, the zoo, a toy...nothing. He actually told me, "I want to go in my diaper". Nice.

More later.

No comments: