Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Who says they're dangerous?

I had a frustrating afternoon. It started this morning. Every Sunday morning I feed Sadie in the nursery right before class and I get to my class a few minutes late. I thought I might try something different today. Sadie doesn't really like to eat as soon as she gets up (she gets that from me) so I took her to class, told the aide where I'll be and said to come get me if she fusses. She did fine, I fed her during church, she didn't fall asleep as usual. On the way home after lunch (just me and the kids, Beau had a meeting) she fell asleep. When we got home I took off her dress and put her in her bed. Then I went to work on getting Elijah to nap (a whole other issue) so I could lay down too. I went back to check on her to make sure she wasn't cold and this is what I find (I thought she was asleep because she wasn't making a noise)...

a headless baby?


Nope...
Who says crib bumpers can be dangerous? She was having a great time. The frustrating part came in because neither she or Elijah would take a nap and I was so tired. Finally Beau came home and got Sadie down and I think after I went to bed he snuck Elijah into the living room to watch a movie. At least I got a nap!
Scroll down for an Elijah post.

2 comments:

bunnytrails said...

I'm glad she is OK, but the pics ARE really funny. Hey, would you please give me a call!! I just tried calling you on your old cell and it wasn't you!! I guess I don't have your current number. Our number is 325-793-2930. Love ya!

Katy said...

What a sweet little girl! She's growing up.