Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sometimes I get a glimpse

Even though my son, on most days, seems to have been possessed by something part evil I sometimes get a glimpse of my sweet, sweet boy. Yesterday and today were filled with these sweet moments. My mom says I won't get full days of his sweetness again until he's about 22...we'll see. Anyway, yesterday he was all "Please and Thank you, Mama" and "I love you infinity Mama". Before he left this morning he said, "I'm going to preschool, you stay and take care of Sadie, I'll see you tomorrow, I love you infinity." I don't know what people are talking about when they say his vocabulary is amazing! Ha! (However he seems to be lacking in his understanding of time). This morning he was all excited about Preschool and I took his picture...


I seriously love this boy!! He also wanted to do a funny face picture. (this is his "go to" funny face)...


Then I said to do another funny face and he gave me his "smiley face"...
His new things are saying "I guess" ("I can have some milk, I guess") and "can I need" (Can I need a snack?). Too cute.
A few more randoms:
1. I have a Ladies Night tonight. We start our Ladies Bible Classes tomorrow and to celebrate that we're having a party tonight to watch a movie and eat, of course. Since we've moved here I have jumped on anything "Ladies" on the calendar. There's something about staying at home that really makes you crave adult conversations and activities. I don't even care what it is...if it says Ladies on it, I'm there.
2. Sadie is was really stopping heads today in HEB. I went to get the meal deal -hot dogs (I found a recipe for homemade Corn Dogs). Anyway, one man stopped me and asked how old she was. I said 5 months. He then said "I had a 5 month old great grand daughter. She was happy as can be on Sunday and by Monday morning she was dead". Seriously!! Why?! Why tell me that!?
3. Because of a slight misunderstanding between Beau and I this morning Sadie and I had to wait at the Nissan Dealership for about 45 minutes. I had to feed Sadie in the showroom. I'm sure the guys in the security camera office got a kick out of that! "Hey Marvin, come check this out, its better than National Geographic!"



1 comment:

Katy said...

Your so dumb. And by the Marvin says "How you doin?" Haha Love ya