Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rub a dub dub, 2 kids in the tub!

A few nights ago Elijah told me Sadie wanted to take a bath with him. I thought that was a good idea so I put Sadie in her bumbo.


First...a look of confusion. "You're leaving me in here with him?"




Blowing spit bubbles...a favorite pass-time of hers...




They had such a good time. Sadie went to the doctor today for her 4 month check up (even though she'll be 5 months tomorrow - we didn't have insurance till the 1st). I'll try to post on that later.

Also, Sadie is laughing a lot now - music to my ears. I can rarely get her to laugh. She laughs a little for Beau when he tickles her. However, anything Elijah does just throws her into giggles. I love how evident it is that they really love each other.

Sadie also rolled over from her back to her tummy today in her bed. I haven't been able to see her duplicate it yet, but we'll see.

More later.

No comments: