Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Snack Attack

I have LOTS to blog about. I'll start with the oldest. I don't know if I'll get to all of it today, but we'll start with the oldest. Thursday morning Beau left around 5:45 am to go to a Youth Minister conference in Frisco. I had to get the kids up, fix breakfast and get Elijah to school. It wasn't that it was particularly difficult, it just really cut into my lounging time that usually happens when Elijah and Beau leave on Tuesday and Thursday morning. Anyway, later that afternoon after I picked the kids up and after naps they both needed a snack. Here's what happened.

This is the face I got when I asked Sadie if she wanted some grapes...


Aimee had this for Grant and I thought it was the most disgusting thing. You put fruit or whatever in it and they can chew on it, but can't choke on the pieces. I got one for Sadie, because even though it grosses me out it really is pretty cool...

Mmmm...this is interest....I think I like it!


Elijah chose a piece of bread and no matter what I tried to offer him to change his mind he still chose the bread...

I wish I could snack on bread and stay this skinny!

I'll get to more later. In other news, our friends, The Braquets welcomed their second daughter yesterday...Gianna! Click on this their blog to the right to see the beautiful baby. Congrats!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I bought a couple of them to keep here when the grands needed something to chew on. They are great!!