Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Blue

Sadie finally got to wear a romper my mom bought her. It is so cute...no wait...she is so cute in it! Girls are so fun!! I couldn't get a good picture of her in it so I'm just posting a bunch of okay pictures. Thanks for the outfit Juju...and thanks for the shoes Amy!


I cannot tell you how cute this girl is!! Well I guess you can see for yourself! Tell me you don't just want to reach thru the screen and kiss those cheeks!



Busy looking at the other babies...


Bitter Beer Face...



Man, I love this girl!

Taught a CPR class this morning and then worked around the house this afternoon. Beau is gone to devo tonight. I'm off to make a "healthy" Chile Cheeseburger Mac (Rachael Ray of course). Hope you all had a great Monday!