Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Daily Show with Elijah and Sadie

Just a few randoms...

Elijah at Oak Dale Steakhouse. My parents took us on Saturday night. This is one of the bar stools. His head is cut off because I spent a long time trying to get him to look at me and he wouldn't. I put the camera down and he finally did so I just shot really fast...

I went shopping this morning with some gift cards to buy outfits for Elijah and Sadie. They're having their pictures made on Saturday. I came home feeling really upset for 2 reasons:
1. Boy clothes are either all the same or just not cute.
2. I need to be a millionaire to get all the girl clothes I want. They are so cute!!

I loved it when Elijah would fall asleep in the middle of playing and Sadie is getting there now too. I love it...

Shopping is hard work...


I had my eye on this toboggan a long time ago. I made myself not buy it, but today it was on sale and I just could not resist!




Sadie has been experimenting with no nap lately. She'll go ALL day without napping (except maybe 10 mins in the car). Its not too bad because she still doesn't get very cranky.
BTW I tried the Cheerio thing today...no go. There's a chance he just didn't have to go though. I acted like it was a really cool game called Sink the Cheerio and he was excited, went to the bathroom, pulled his pants down, then decided he didn't want to do it. Oh well. Better go get dinner on the table.

No comments: