Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not exactly what I had in mind.

I had a lot of errands planned for today while Elijah would be at pre school. Just as I was waking up to cook breakfast for Elijah my cell phone rang. It was the preschool's director. They desperately needed a sub and had called everyone. She knew I was staying at home and so she called me. It was to sub the 15-19 month old class and I could bring Sadie. I felt so sorry for her - she sounded so stressed- so I said okay. I got there just a few minutes late, but we jumped right in. I was so glad I had the "babies" so they didn't really care that we didn't do much today. I felt more like a chaperone than a teacher.

Doing our only organized activity of the day. Coloring a cross. Our letter of the day is "C" and the color is blue...

Sadie really got in to coloring page...

Not coloring so much as eating...
By the way...It was Crazy Clothes Day.
One thing that was pretty fun was getting to watch Elijah go thru his day. I saw him and his friends painting in their room...



I'm just guessing, but I think he was really having fun...




Sadie was fabulous as usual. She is the BEST BABY EVER!! She just sat in her walker and played all day. I even got the kids to volunteer to help take her from the classroom to eat lunch...


Such a good helper!



The new leg warmers I got for Sadie...



Elijah's crazy clothes. He also had a conductor's hat at one point...



I tried taking a pic, but considering it was the end of the day I didn't get much cooperation. You can't really tell, but I'm wearing rainbow striped socks (that's as crazy as I can be on such short notice)...

All in all it was a pretty good day. It will make things extra busy tomorrow, but that's okay.
Scroll down for another short post.

No comments: