Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor [Day] of Love

Last Sunday after a quick lunch Beau and I took the kids to Stephenville. All of my family was there (minus Zac's girlfriend). We started off swimming in Mom and Dad's new pool.


Zac - of course- being goofy...

Brooklyn posing any time she sees a camera...


Elijah called me over to the other side of the pool to show me what he could do...


Where'd he go?


After swimming for a few hours we cleaned up and headed to Jannie and Papa Larry's for dinner


We had a great time visiting with Larry's kids and grand kids. Rusty even let the kids paddle out in Larry's pond in his kayak...

Sadie and Ethan playing before dinner. I love their faces. Sadie is a little surprised (she looks like a cartoon character) and Ethan is like "how long do I have to sit here with her?"...


We had a great dinner. We went back to Mom and Dad's for the night. Monday morning we had a big breakfast and let the kids swim some more...




Then we headed back to Jannie and Papa Larry's for a wonderful lunch before heading home.
Katy and Sadie. Two of my favorite girls...


Sadie and Mom (another one of my favorite girls)...


I tried taking a picture of my sweet kids. Did not happen...


Then Larry wants a picture with all the kids and it did happen...(count them...11 kids under 10!)



The kids were both asleep before we even got out of the subdivision (which only takes about 45 seconds)! We had a great time!

No comments: