Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We were bored

Friday the kids and I were really bored since Beau was gone. He usually has Fridays off and it is like our Saturday. So I decided to take the kids to a park. I found one, but it wasn't that great so we played for a bit then I took them to McDonalds for lunch.

Sadie found the pebbles...

So did Elijah...

He was constantly bringing me special rocks...


Trying to climb up the tires...



I know it looks like he's about to jump, he was really just about to show me his muscles...




Still looking for rocks...



She loved the way they felt...I just had to keep making sure she didn't swallow any...



At McDonalds I got Elijah a Happy Meal (total waste of money). You can now choose apple slices instead of fries so I got that. He loves applesauce, but does not like apples. So Sadie and I shared them...


She loved chewing and sucking on them...

After getting back from McD's I put the kids down and decided to go to the ranch with my family. I'll blog about that later (tons of pics!!).

1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

Join a moms club... cure for boredom.