Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

4 Kids = No Relaxing

Aimee decided to drive all the way up here to see me with a 1 year old and a new born...by herself!! That is true love! We had a great time, although it may be more relaxing if we didn't have so many kids!!

Save money...bathe together!


Thursday morning we took the kids to a Jump House since the weather was HORRIBLE! It was fun. I didn't even know we had a jump house. Boys waiting to go inside...




Self portrait...



Then she was let loose...




The climb up...



The slide down...




This slide was HUGE. I think I would have been a little scared. Elijah, however was not...



What a great idea!!






Friday morning.
I think Grayson was feeling a bit crowded...



Getting a little tired of each other. Grant would push...



And Elijah would push back...




But Thomas the Train solves all our problems...






Our attempt at a group picture...
Those are my kids still in their pj's. I won't tell you what time it was!
We had a great time! I love you Aimee. But next time can we leave the kids at home with their dads and we'll go somewhere!!

No comments: