Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Very Fairy Birthday

Saturday we drove to Pawpaw and Juju's for Brooklyn's 5th Birthday Party. It was a Fairy party. We had a great time. Here are a ton of pics...

My precious fairy...

I can't believe I found these tiny wings! I was at a resale shop trying to find something else and as I was checking out I asked if they might have any of their Halloween stuff left, that I was looking for fairy wings. They said they just had someone drop some off. They were these tiny little wings. I was on my way to buy all the stuff to make them. So glad I asked!!

Elijah was in Heaven because he found some one to swing him. We are really missing our swing set right now!...


There was even a pinata...






My other sweet fairy.

It is absolutely impossible and unrealistic to try and explain to a 3 year old that everyone gets to wear fairy wings and he doesn't. So I did some research...yes research...and there are boy fairies (Fern Gully) and they had more dragonfly-ish wings. So, 4 hangers, 2 pair of knee highs, masking tape, elastic and 20 minutes later you have...



Elijah helping Brook blow out her candles...



Heather trying to solidify her spot as favorite aunt by feeding Sadie ice cream...



Me and my fairy...














This is why I love buying gifts for Brooklyn. I didn't get her this, but this is her expression after every gift.


All the little fairies...



Eat. Her. Up!!

I love the way she has her little foot. She is just so fun! We had a great time!

No comments: