Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kid Tested, Mother Approved

Elijah decided he needed some Kix for a snack this morning.

"Can I have some, Elijah?"...


Here you go...

"Could I have some more, please?"...


"Can you tell Brother to give me some more?"...



"Mom said you have to give me some more."...




"Do you like Kix, Papa?"...







We're just about to leave for Beau's Youth fundraiser tonight. I think it is a great idea. He is studying "phileo" love in the Bible which means "brotherly love". So, they are doing a Philadelphia fundraiser, eating Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches and Beau even dressed up as Rocky. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Be sure you get some shots of the cutest Rocky we know!!!!