Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Day

Let me start off by saying I am not very good at using the video camera. I have my digital camera with me all the time, but I usually don't remember the video camera. Well, this Christmas I made it a point to use the video camera which means I wasn't snapping pictures. All that to say, this is the only picture I have of our Christmas morning...

Yup, that's it! How sad. It was great, though. Elijah was disappointed that Santa wasn't still at our house. He walked around looking for him for a while. Elijah got a tool set, some books, pajamas and his beloved donkey (he's been asking Santa for one for months). Sadie got some teething cookies, stacking cups and books. I got Beau some business cards, clothes and a magazine subscription. He got me (well, us) Ballroom Dancing lessons!! How fun!! I was totally surprised.

After opening presents we had our traditional Morning Monte Cristo sandwiches. Then we loaded up and headed for Stephenville. We went straight to Jannie and Larry's for lunch.


Brooklyn and Elijah had their own table...




That night we had Christmas with my brothers. Zac's best friend (besides his beloved Heather - who didn't get to join us) came.
Parker giving Sadie advice...



Okay, Jan Scogin, I know you're reading this! You would have died!! My dad carried in Brooklyn's gift and I was tearing up. She was SOOO excited. All I could think about was you! Ha!!




One of Elijah's gifts (well actually for me) was a sign Katy made that says "I closed my eyes but nothing happened". Elijah said that to me one day after I asked him why he didn't take a nap. I just loved it and we still all say that. I can't wait to hang the sign above his bed!


Elijah's gift was this easel. It is 3-in-1 (dry erase, magnet, chalk, and the clip can hold paper) Its already set up in his room...















No comments: