Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What's for dinner tonight

We've had a pretty good day. We got up this morning and I took the kids to Ladies' Bible Class. After class and lunch we came home. Sadie has been down for a nap for over 2 hours. Even though I've just been sitting and working on the computer I've don a lot. Elijah gets a C- for an attempt at a nap today, but he's been quietly playing with his animals in his room and that counts for rest time in my book.

To continue on my new topic of what I'll be cooking for dinner tonight...
Mini Meatloaves with Green Beans and Roasted Potatoes

Tomorrow night will probably just be left overs. I have something else planned, but I have to work and Beau doesn't really prefer to have to do anything. And since we'll be leaving town on Friday afternoon and not coming home til late Saturday night we'll probably just wing it tomorrow. Otherwise we'll pick back up on Monday with dinner plans.

Better go. My Wednesday evenings are busy. I need to get started packing bags and lunches and laying out clothes...

No comments: