Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lost Pictures

A few weeks ago my memory card on my camera went bad and I thought I lost a bunch of pictures. I decided to try to salvage them one last time before I had to throw it away and it worked!! So here are a few I thought I'd share.


Elijah getting his first Elf Gift of December 2009...


Finally, his own pair of scissors!

Robinson had a Christmas Parade and we decided to go check it out. We parked, got out, and saw all the people had plastic bags. We thought "hmm..they must throw some candy" Oh yeah...it was like Candypalooza!

Waiving at the coming floats...


Running back with his handfuls of candy...



The fire trucks would turn on their sirens and it was a little much for him. He's always hated loud noises...




Our stash after a 30 minute parade!!
We had SOOO much candy. We ended up letting Elijah take a bunch of it (including 4 full sized Snickers bars) into the police station for the officers.


This one is from Thanksgiving. Elijah isn't looking at the camera, but I thought it was such a cute picture...


And this is the reason you didn't get a Christmas card this year. We tried and tried to take a good picture, but it just never happened. Then I was going to put a few of these "not so good ones" on a card and say "Hope your holidays were picture perfect!" Then we thought we lost these pictures. By the time I "saved" them it was too late. Oh well...



Can you tell she loves her big brother?
And the closest one...
Seriously.

No comments: