Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holiday Fun

Saturday morning Sadie and I walked down to Jannie's to visit. I only shot these two pics, but thought they were so cute.

She loved the wagon ride. She would rock back and forth seeming to say "go faster mom" and I would run causing her to laugh so hard. It was cold, but oh so fun... (Bibby, I have another kid who's going to love your wagon rides!)

Saturday afternoon we made Gingerbread houses. The kids had fun, but it was pretty hard getting them to decorate with the candy instead of just eating it.
Okay, Katy, your punishment for making this face when I take a picture is that it gets posted!! Ha!














Saturday night we went back to Jannie's for Christmas with my mom's brothers and I didn't take a single picture! I hate that. Oh well, guess it means we were having too much fun!

No comments: