Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was pretty relaxing this year. I had a lady from church order some chocolate pies from me so I made those and did some baking for myself. Beau went to exchange some shoes Elijah got for Christmas (I think his feet grew in the time between the letter to Santa and Christmas). When he got home I looked at the shoes and he had two different sizes! So I got dressed and went back to Bealls (no one should have to go to the mall on Christmas Eve twice!) At the mall it was snowing SO hard, but when I got home...nothing. Beau was so mad!


Instead, we played Candy Land...

Elijah really likes it. We may have to take out the cards that send you back to the beginning. It never fails. Every time we play we get almost to the end and have to go back to the beginning. By that time he's pretty bored. He's really good at taking turns and loves to play games...

Then it started snowing at our house. When I say snowing here I mean it VERY loosely. There ware like 15 flakes that fell and Beau got so excited. He and Elijah went to play in it...




That was about it. Beau and I rented a movie and just had a peaceful night. It was great!

No comments: