Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Thursday night we went to a little party up at the church building. Sadie Bell was precious!! I couldn't get a very good picture since we got there about the time we're normally getting ready for bed. Don't you just love the tutu!!


Beau was gone all night Thursday to a lock-in so Friday morning I got the kids dressed and headed out to run some errands (mostly to stay out of the house so Beau could sleep). We had a very nutritious lunch at Burger King. Dude, don't judge. It was cold, they have an indoor playground and I got coupons in the mail!


Sadie was once again looking super sweet...


She got 3 french fries and they lasted her the whole hour. She also kept offering them to the elderly man sitting behind us...


Not sure why he feels the need to smile like this every time now...



He got milk and apple slices...a little better.


There are a gaggle of posts below. I'm now officially all caught up on the holidays. Tomorrow we get back to "normal". I hope your holidays were as great as ours and I pray your 2010 will be full of blessings.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I love all the pictures...