Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

And the winner is...

Okay, so Mandy is a cheater...Lets just get that out in the open. Technically I didn't put a time frame or deadline on when you could guess Sadie's due date and stuff so Mandy wins the closest due date guess (she didn't submit her guess until I posted that I was dilated to a 6!) of April 4th at 2:33 pm. However, Beau is appealing the ruling. He guessed April 3rd at 1:30pm. I was the winner of the size which is understandable since I'm the one who's been holding her for almost 10 months! Her official weight was 7 lbs and 9.9 oz which some of her paperwork says 7 - 9 and some says 7 -10 her length was 19 inches...I guessed 7 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches! Pretty good huh!

Okay so a few pics I found while playing around:

What I started out looking like...how I ended up. The "metamorphosis of the beast"...






















I couldn't find 2 pictures that really show how much they look a like (except for the hair). I'll keep looking though...

















Scroll down for more new blogs...

3 comments:

Aimee Scogin said...

I totally agree with Beau... Mandy is a cheater! ;-)

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! It is great to hear that you guys are doing so well. Can't wait to see all of you! You were not a beast. I am still jealous that you only got up to 180lbs. I hit that mark with like 2 months to go. Hugs the kiddos for me and tell them that their favorite Aunt loves them!

Robin said...

Hey Erica.... Sadie is beautiful! Congrats on everything! I have two questions for you....
1) Do you want to make a guess on the exact date that Mike will propose?
2) How do you put the guesses on the side of your page?