Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

You asked for it...you got it!

You asked for pictures of Sadie and here you go!!! I took these yesterday after our tea party.


Fat Girl Face...




I put her bow that she wore to the party back on, too cute!


Elijah was singing to Sadie...



Unless she's just way too worked up she will always calm down when he talks or sings to her...


I got a few pictures of her face when she was listening to him...


She loves her brother.



Fat Girl Face in a bow...



My pretty girl...



I brought home some extra dessert from our party and Beau and Elijah split it. This is Elijah after he finished his Chocolate Delight...




We finally gave Sadie her first "real" bath last night. Every night I would put her pajamas on and start feeding her and realize she hadn't had a bath in 1, 2, 3 days! Anyway, I thought if she belongs to me at all she will love to lay in warm water and soak...but no!
"Ummm...not so sure about this, Mama"



"Really don't think I like this"



"Okay, I REALLY don't like this."



Pretty upset, trying to get her thumb in her mouth...she was hungry.


"Is it okay to look now?''

Hope everyone is well. We have Sadie's 2 week check up on Wednesday so I'll let you know how that goes. More later...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving the red hair. It is so pretty! Being a big brother has made Eli looks a year older I think! Love you guys and take care.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments!!! The headband tutorial. If you use 0-3 month tights they fit a premie-newborn. If you use 3-6 month tights they fit a newborn to about 3 months...and so on...the size of tights usually fits the size of the head of the size smaller baby...0-3, 3-6, 6-9...good luck! Let me know if you need anything else!

Kaylane said...

Too cute! I love the pics of the two of them. It reminds me of Ella and Eden. Eden ADORES Ella and smiles every time Ella talks to her. MELTS MY HEART!!!!

billy and stephanie said...

Great pictures! Love the bow!