Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random Thoughts

This morning we went outside for a little while to get some fresh air (and make me get us all out of our pjs).

Sadie lounging in the shade...


Of course Elijah wanted to "swing on the blue one"...




We go to have Sadie's first pictures taken tomorrow. I wanted to have some made in a tutu so I made her one today. I hope the pictures turn out cute...

As for Sadie's MD appointment yesterday...they were really impressed about her weight. She was 8 lbs 7 oz which is over a pound in just 2 weeks! She's our little Miss Piggy. When she gets hungry she starts snorting, its really funny. Her length was 21 inches. I'm not so sure that's accurate, she was 19 inches when she was born, but oh well. Her weight was in the 50th percentile and her length was in the 70th. Everything else was "perfect" according to the Dr. We go back at 2 months for shots.
I'll try to post Sadie's pictures tomorrow when we get home. More later...


3 comments:

Aimee Scogin said...

Too-too cute!

billy and stephanie said...

Love the sunglasses! You can tell we did not go outside today. I am still in my pj's :) Have fun with the pictures. During Andrew's first pictures he would not go to sleep for anything. It was funny and frustrating all at the same time. However we did get some cute "awake" pictures. Very impressed you made her tutu. It looks great. Can't wait to see pictures of Sadie in it.

Robin's Blog said...

Hey Erica, I like the one with the flowers and the one after that with the tutu!!!