Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sadie's Finished Nursery

Well, I finally finished Baby Sadie's room and mom and dad got here with her chair so now I have pictures!

The sign we have by the front door. This is what it has said for the past 2 weeks!


The view from her door.


The crib...








Doesn't the chair look great!!! I don't have the before pics (Jannie will have to send them to me), but trust me...it looks awesome! Thanks Papa Larry.





The changing table...finished. I found "crystal" knobs for it! And don't you just love the fairy doll from Juju!























The awesome bedding!! Sandy made me the super-cool pillow too!



I made the hanging flower balls too. Pretty cool huh! Got the idea out of a Pottery Barn Kids magazine.

So there you go! Much cuter in person (so come on over and see it). I love decorating nurseries!
Big thank you's to Beau, Aimee, Sandy, Larry, Mom, and everyone else that helped with it.

No comments: