Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Sneek Peak

Here is a sneak peak of some of the pictures from Sadie's session this morning. I don't think any of these are the pictures we actually bought (I got the CD), but please don't upload and copy any pics...if you like it let me know, if its one of the ones we bought I'll send it to you...we have PLENTY of pics to give away.


Here is a peak...







How much longer?...



Sleeping Beauty...






There you go! I'll post the more of the ones we actually bought later. We're off to Gary and Aimee's...we were invited to dinner since the kids and I are sans Beau tonight. More later.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Erica I love the one when she has the white dress on with the black back ground. So sweet. She looks so tiny!

Kaylane said...

Awesome pics! My fav is the one where you are holding her too! I'm glad that you gave in. You will cherish it forever!